Kia India, the trailblazer of premium affordable cars in the market, has launched the Carens X-Line. This addition to the portfolio caters to the evolving aspirations of modern Indian families, seamlessly blending practicality, premium features, and an unparalleled experience.
Starting at a price of 18.94 lakh, the Carens X-Line is available in two powertrain variants: the Petrol 7DCT and the Diesel 6AT. It will be available in a comfortable 6-seater configuration, with price tags of 18,94,900 and 19,44,900, respectively.
What sets the Carens X-Line apart are the X-Line specific exterior and interior design enhancements. Dressed in the captivating Xclusive Matte Graphite exterior color and adorned with an Xclusive Two-Tone Black and Splendid Sage Green interior.
The Carens X-Line doesn’t stop at aesthetics; it is equipped with an exclusive Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) Unit for LH Rear Passengers. This technological marvel brings the latest podcasts, screen mirroring, Pinkfong, and an array of entertainment and news apps right to your backseat. What’s more, you can take control of the RSE unit through a user-friendly remote-control app installed on your smartphone.
- Body Color: Xclusive Matte Graphite
- Front Bumper
- Shark Fin Antenna
- Rear Bumper
- Outside Door Handle
- Radiator Grille Garnish: Chrome
- DLO (Daylight Opening)
- Front Calipers: Silver
- Tailgate Logo: X-Line
- Interior Color Theme: Splendid Sage Green + Black
- C/PAD Lower: Splendid Sage Green
- Speaker Grille
- Interior Lamps, OHCL (Overhead Console Lamp): Black
- Roof Lining Sunvisor and Assist Grip
- Trim Pillar
- Door Armrest
- Console Armrest
- Inside Door Handle: Silver
- TGS (Transmission Gear Shift) Knob Cover Stitching: Orange
- Seats: Splendid Sage Green with Orange Stitching
- Steering Wheel: Black with Orange Stitching
- Steering Wheel Logo: Carens insignia
What are your thoughts about the Kia Carens X-Line? Would you consider this as your next buy?